We realize real estate investments can be time consuming and financially onerous. Successfully managing, improving, and monetizing real estate requires know-how and experience. We allow passive and busy owners to focus their attention and efforts more efficiently. Collectively Saint Francis Group’s leadership has contributed to the development and management of over $350 million in commercial real estate investments and has operated in over 100 markets throughout the nation. Our specialists have in-depth and practical knowledge of real estate investing, site selection, asset management, valuations, development, and operational issues.
Real Estate Services
Examples of real estate services we offer include:
- Site selection and analysis
- Real estate project due diligence, entitlements, and financial analysis
- Sourcing and securing project financing and partners
- Project and development management
- Asset management
- Ancillary development analysis
- Land assemblage
- Acquisition strategy and implementation
- Disposition strategy and implementation
- New market entry and implementation
- Sourcing and securing off-market opportunities and value add assets
Noncore & Underutilized Real Estate Assets
Saint Francis Group understands that real estate is an important piece of the economic vitality of both communities and businesses. However, over time real estate can become nonessential or no longer used by a community or company. We understand that successfully acquiring, managing, improving, and monetizing real estate requires time and expertise. We help owners of dormant and underutilized properties enhance assets’ value through vision, planning, entitlements, and pre-development work.